The San Francisco Filipino American Chamber of Commerce is the oldest Filipino American chamber of commerce in mainland USA.
The first large gathering of Filipino business leaders in the US took place in 1974 at a Unity Conference held in Anaheim, California, where a resolution was passed to organize nationwide.
The resolution galvanized support and subsequent membership from Filipino American business, a movement spearheaded by California, a major population center for Filipinos in the US.
Out of this momentum, the Filipino American Chamber of Commerce of San Francisco was formed in 1973 and incorporated in 1974.
Much later, a loose coalition of Filipino American business organizations elected officers and met regularly to work toward further unification. In November 1995, this organization was formally incorporated as the California Coalition of Chambers of Commerce, Inc. and held its first Business Conference with the Philippine Consular Corps in attendance.
Philippine President Fidel V. Ramos is credited for having encouraged Yolanda Ortega Stern, the SFFACC and CCCC president, to organize Filipino American chambers in the United States and Canada into what is now known as the FEDERATION OF PHILIPPINE AMERICAN CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Together, as an inclusive and diverse community of business-driven individuals, companies, and organizations, we continue to fuel economic prosperity and innovation. We focus on community involvement and development.
Make new friends! Let us get to know you, like you, and trust you!
Gain a competitive edge through the following: (partial listing)
- SFFACC-sponsored or collaborated mega-networking events, meetings, workshops, and seminars
- Online Interaction: SFFilAmChamber.org is an interactive tool for members and affiliates to refer business to each other and highlight their brands and identities
- Bi-Annual Business Conference: The next FPACC Bi-National Conference, aka Federation 2019, will be hosted by SFFACC from May 15, 2019 to May 19, 2019 in San Francisco; volunteer and sponsorship opportunities are available!
- Referral Services
- Expanded Networking and Investment Opportunities: Business Matching Services through the Federation of Philippine American Chambers of Commerce (FPACC) with US, Philippine, and other global strategic alliances
- Fast-Track Privileges in “Doing Business in the Philippines” through FPACC
WHAT’S COMING UP?
An “up close and personal” look at the new business opportunities in cannabis
Collaborative programs and projects with regional and national chambers of commerce, including the Hispanic Chambers of Commerce of San Francisco
Cacao and bamboo propagation opportunities in the Philippines through FPACC
Federation 2018: A Trade Mission and Humanitarian Mission to the Philippines, organized by FPACC
- October 15-17, 2018 in Calabarzon: A tour of investment destinations (Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, and Quezon) to all districts with governors of five provinces
- October 18-19, 2019 at The Manila Hotel: Business-to-Business Matching at the 44th Philippine Business Conference; Keynote Speeches by the President and Vice President of the Philippines; Fireside Chats with the Federation of Philippine American Chambers of Commerce (FPACC) and Philippines-USA Economic and Business Council (PUBC) of the Philippine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PCCI) focused on FinTech, Agriculture, Medicine and Science, and Manufacturing
- October 20-25, 2018: A Humanitarian Mission in Malita, Davao Occidental; Business-to-Business Matching opportunities in Mindanao
Be a member of SFFACC and join Federation 2018! See FPACC.net for details.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
SAN FRANCISCO FILIPINO AMERICAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
C/O JOSE PECHO, President
2977 Ygnacio Valley Road, #103 | Walnut Creek, CA 94598
(925) 286-6607 cellphone | Jose@JPInvests.com